19th April 2017
Ibogaine Treatment Success RateIbogaine treatment success rate depends on a number of factors such as: determination of the patient and being ready for the change, responsible approach to the treatment, ability to follow ibogaine treatment guidelines, severity of the problem, continuation of work with other forms of the therapies if needed and other environmental factors. Ibogaine is an amazing medicine which allows withdrawal free detox and craving free life. Although ibogaine success rate is on average 70% we can not 100% guarantee that participant will be cured permanently after just one treatment program. Human beings and life itself are more complicated than that. Results vary from person to person, every case is individual and there are many elements and factors contributing to an addiction. Saying that our ibogaine treatment success rate is very high and most of the people experience a life changing transformation. Along with iboga treatment we offer pre-care and 6-12 months after-care program which support the effectiveness of the therapy.
6 Factors of ibogaine treatment success rate:
Determination of the PatientIbogaine is an addiction interrupter, not a magic pill. If you are not determined to change your life and heal yourself from addiction there is a high chance that after ibogaine treatment you will come back to addiction sooner or later. Usually people who are completely fed up with their addiction and those who already reached the bottom get the best results out of ibogaine therapy.
Being Ready For a ChangeThis point is very much linked to the previous one. Usually someone who is ready for a change is also very determined and likewise. Ibogaine is a medicine and of course the set & setting and proper ibogaine treatment plan is mandatory, however long term ibogaine success rate depends mostly on you. If you are sent to do iboga by your family and you don't do it because you truly want it for yourself you better wait until you are definitely ready, otherwise you would probably waste your own time and money.
Approach To The TreatmentAgain if you expect that ibogaine will do all the job for you then your treatment success may be only temporary. Ibogaine restores brain chemistry back to the prior addiction state BUT there is also an emotional reason and aspect of your addiction (usually some sort of emotional pain or trauma makes people prone to the substance abuse). While ibogaine creates dream like state which allows to heal the old wounds, some people need additional work to address all of the emotional root causes of their addiction. Sometimes there is simply too many problems and too much work to have it all done in one ibogaine treatment. Still ibogaine gives an amazing opportunity to stop an addiction and continue with the further work for the long term results.
Ability To Follow Our GuidelinesIn our centre we developed very precise protocols which we apply before, on and after the treatment. While they are not complicated or difficult to follow, doing exactly what we advise is crucial for safety and long term success of your treatment
Severity Of The ProblemThere is a difference between someone who smokes cannabis from time to time and 20 year heroin addict who had a violent childhood. In second case while ibogaine treatment deals with withdrawals and cravings, more often than not additional ibogaine treatments or busters as well as additional therapies are necessary for the lifetime success.
Work ContinuationLike in previous point. Someone who has been severely addicted for a very long time needs to continue healing with therapies which tackle emotional aspect of an addiction. Often ibogaine busters and microdosing can be a great help until those issues are fully resolved.
After Care PlanThis point is everything what has been said earlier in this article. The idea here is that you will write your aftercare plan on paper. It's good to describe in details how, what and when will you do after ibogaine treatment in order to support your life transformation. Then you will follow your plan and adjust when necessary. The plan will include physical changes you will make in your environment like: letting go of your addicted friends, planning on therapies you will attend, changing your lifestyle for the healthier one (diet, physical activity) . At our centre we offer after care plan and support which both increase the ibogaine treatment success rate significantly for those who decide to follow it.
14th January 2017
Rehab vs Iboga TreatmentAddiction is increasingly common in the world we live in. There may be some confusion for those seeking help whether to undergo the traditional rehab or choose an alternative treatment option such as ibogaine. This article explains why ibogaine offers a better chance for anyone who wants to start a new life.
Why rehabs don't work?
- One of the fundamental assumptions of 12 step programmes is the belief that addiction is an incurable disease and lifetime issue. People attending in the meetings have to introduce themselves as an addict as if it is the main characteristic of their personality which they will never escape from.
- Rehab is a time of reinforced sobriety that uses talking therapies to fix a biological and medical problem – an imbalance in brain function. Contemporary neuroscience shows that the brain of an addict has damaged receptors. An effective addiction therapy must address this neurological issue.
- Talking therapies don’t address cravings and withdrawal; they only convince people that craving is something they will have to deal with for the rest of their life, since addiction is ultimately an incurable disease that must be managed.
- Some people don’t like the idea of using a drug like ibogaine to treat the “disease” of addiction. However, doctors prescribe drugs to cure other diseases, so there appears to be a logical inconsistency. Ibogaine is the only single-dose medicine which rebalances brain chemistry and removes withdrawals and craving at once.
Why iboga treatment works?
- drugs or alcohol, which are withdrawal symptoms and craving. Ibogaine retreat offers a real chance for anyone who seriously wants liberation from their addiction. It effectively addresses the most difficult aspects of quitting
- Ibogaine treatment resets key brain receptors which have become imparied through substance abuse. Ibogaine also resets the central nervous system back to its pre-addiction state, allowing for successful recovery.
- The deep meditative state which is part of ibogaine treatment allows the patient to address the psychological and emotional aspects of their suffering. Every addiction is a response to emotional or even physical pain. Ibogaine allows you to access and address the psychological root cause of drug dependence.
- The meditative state that ibogaine induces allows you to see past events from a different perspective and offers a sense of closure and release. On a psycho – emotional level, ibogaine treatment offers an understanding and healing of buried old wounds. Patients are finally able to forgive themselves and others and move on towards a new, healthier and happier life
4th January 2017
Ibogaine Treatment CostThe issue of how much ibogaine treatment costs can be confusing, creating a dilemma for many interested people. Our prices are competitive comparing to other centres. Our 7-Day Psycho-Spiritual All Inclusive Program is €1750. The Addiction Detox Programme starts at €2000.
The exact amount you will pay for your treatment varies, as the costs depend on many factors. When you get in touch, we will run through the key facts which can add to the costs so you can evaluate and judge for yourself.
The three most important factors to consider
1) DurationAlthough some centres offer weekend low dose sessions, most of the standard programmestake at least one week. The ibogaine treatment itself can last up to 36 hours, with the intense phase lasting between 8-12 hours and the second milder phase around another 12-24 hours. So the actual treatment itself takes at least 24 hours and can be longer.
Before the treatment you will need at least one day of accommodation in the centre so you can settle down and prepare for your ceremony. Our providers will help you get everything sorted before your trip. After the actual treatment most people rest in bed for 1-2 days. You can of course get up, get some food and have a little walk around, but it’s normal to feel tired at this stage and many people will require some assistance and help. The time needed for recovery is of course individual but based on experience we know that to regain full emotional and physical strength one needs at least 3-4 days after the treatment.
At Iboga Tree Healing House we don’t provide group sessions. You receive full attention, care and monitoring from our two providers at all times. In this way, you can always use the guidance and support you need from our team. We offer our support in a gentle way so you don’t feel overwhelmed and can always focus on your own personal experience. It is extremely important though to feel safe and taken care of while on ibogaine treatment. The professional care throughout the treatment is one of the biggest ibogaine treatment costs, but it’s definitely worth paying for.
2) Healthy food and accommodation.The cost of ibogaine treatment includes the cost of the accommodation. We offer double (for couples) and single private room accommodation.The centre is located in beautiful natural surroundings where you can relax and rest after the treatment, contemplate and reconnect with yourself and nature. The quiet and serene environment is also extremely important for the ibogaine session itself. Afterwards you can recover supported by nature and our dedicated after care team. Healthy nutritious food is also very important to regain energy after the trip. The food doesn’t have to be fancy, but we make sure it’s delicious and has all the nutritional value you need.
3) Pre care, after care and the additional treatments.At Iboga Tree Healing House we don’t emphasise or specialise in running a luxury 5 star retreat. Instead, our focus is on the healing and therapeutic value of your experience. Our aim is to provide you with the best conditions for healing and personal transformation to take place. We work hard to ensure you have everything you need for a safe and beneficial ibogaine treatment. Most of all, we prepare you for the experience physically and emotionally.
Afterwards, we help you to recover from the treatment and move towards a happier and healthier life. Additional treatments such as massage and acupuncture are to support the process. Acupuncture strengthens you and relaxes you before ibogaine, whereas massage helps you to recover after many hours in bed.
Hope this article clarified some doubts about the real cost of ibogaine treatment. Feel free to email us or fill out an application form to get some more information about you personal treatment plan.
Check our FAQ if you have any more questions